Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm going swimming....

One of the girls I work with she is fairly new went swimming the other week and was going to continue but as you always do when you are going by yourself you can talk yourself out of it.

So I said to her that I would go with her so this week we are starting. I am off to buy myself some goggles tomorrow and then we are going to hit the pool and do some laps.

To be quite honest I am not sure how I will go it has been a long time since I went swimming and I think I will do two laps and want to collapse but I am going to give it a go anyway. It is a great time of year for it!

My other half even asked me when I informed him of this if I could swim so it is certainly going to be interesting.

But on the other hand I need to do some excercise as just diet is no longer working.

So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment