Saturday, November 12, 2011

Slack again I know

I am not sure I am very good at this blogging as I disappear for a long time. I can't believe it has been more than a month since I have been on here. I have been so incredibly sick this year I have gotten flu after flu and just havent had the energy to do anything more than what I need to to get by.

But I have decided that I need to get my ass in to gear and lose some more weight before Christmas. So I am back on track again. I know I have said this many times before but I am a work in progress. One thing I have achieved is I havent put more than a kilo on before re losing it. Yay!

I have discovered today that Sushi is not high in WW points. One roll of chicken and avocado is only 4 points. I have discovered that I quite like the sweet chilli chicken ones which I would imagine are similar in points. Yay! I love it when I find something I enjoy immensely and it is low in points. I have always kinda stayed away from Sushi before due to the carbs in the rice.

Anyway this was a bit of a rambling post so I am going to go now. See you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment