Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 2 - And I said no to Cheesecake!!

So it is Day 2 and it was one of the girls birthdays at work and with this we order a cake and today it was Caramel Cheesecake. I am normally a sucker for this but today I said none for me thanks.

And suprisingly I didn't want any. I am certainly eating more than I have in ages and I think the fruit helps to keep the sweet cravings at bay.

I am trying to ensure I eat close to my allocated points for the day and I am writing everything down and weighing things as well to make sure I get the portions right.

For the first time in a long time it doesn't really feel like I am on a diet. I do think though that I need to bring more protein into it but I will get there.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Sometimes it is hardest when you are starting and there are treats to say no. It feels like you'll be saying no forever. But it really is just a no for now. A no until I've got this shit under control.

    Great post!! I'll be watching. Love. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trina,
    I'm a Weight Watcher too! Good job saying no to the cheesecake. It's true - I find many times I don't even want the stuff I used to eat all the time. And sometimes I still eat it out of habit (and always wish I hadn't afterwards!). I would love to follow your progress. I read that you asked for snack ideas in your previous post. Have you ever seen GreenLiteBites (greenlitebites.com)? I get ideas from here quite often, and also find it really inspiring in terms of cooking and eating!
    All the best!
    Natalie.

    ReplyDelete