Monday, July 25, 2011

WW Week 4

Four weeks have gone by and I have lost another 0.6kg, bringing my total to 5kg lost on WW. I am pretty happy with that and I have now reached one of my goals which was to get back under 110kg. I now weigh 109.5kg. I decided that I would share this number cause after all it is just a number and if I am afraid to share it then it rules me and not the other way around.

So the goal is to get back under the 100kg by Christmas so I think I can definately achieve that.

The losses have slowed down the last couple of weeks but I am happy to still lose half a kilo to a kilo each week but I am thinking this week is the week to start excercising. I haven't been excercising the last four as I thought while I was still losing good numbers I would keep just watching my points and bring the excercise in when it started to slow down. So this is the week to get back on the treadmill.

How is everyone else going? I haven't been the best over the last two weeks and I think it shows on the scales but I am happy that the number is still going down. I am going to be super duper good this week though as I am heading out on Saturday night for a big night and need to save all my bonus points and excercise points for that.

5 comments:

  1. Well done! Anything down is still down!!

    I haven't been the best either... And I keep thinking that 'today will be the day I get it all together' then something else happens and it all falls apart. But I have to remember that I'm still lighter now than I was pre-pregnancy. And you're right, it is just a number.

    Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trina, Sounds like you're doing really well. I have had a gain this week :( But it was totally expected, so not too shocking. All the best for the coming week! x Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Wooo. And edge bit by bit towards the goal. You'll get there by Christmas, I know it.

    Hit that treadie girl, good for peace of mind too. Not just kicking stuff along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! You can do it girl. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trina, you are doing so well - I'm going to go back to day 1 and start again. I am going to bite the bullet and go back to meetings too.

    To tell the truth - I've been slack, I haven't exercised in so long. I don't remember when I last took time out to do that. I have been so busy with work and the renovations it has fallen back and I have gained 500g. Only way to do it is to get back into it and bite the bullet and pop one of my DVDs on in the comfort of my own home.

    ReplyDelete