Monday, September 5, 2011

Week 9

I gave myself a week off this week. I didn't go crazy but I didn't stick to a plan either which was nice. I tried out a couple of the Weight Watchers recipes this week as well. One we really liked and I would make again and that was the chicken casserole from one of the magazines. I have the last three floating around my house so not sure which one it is from.

One thing I did notice this week is I have felt like I need to excercise like I just need to get out there and run. I probably will run about 30 seconds and want to fall over but the fact is I want to get out there and do it. Which I haven't wanted to do for a long time.

So this week I think is definately the week. I am going to go back to curves and I am going to start the C25K. I am waiting for my new phone to arrive so I can downlaod the app for this so it tells me when to run and when to walk. I am excited!

I am back on track this week though with the aim to stay within my points everyday again. The ticker is going to be over 10kg lost by this time next week. I am determined to see that happen!

How was everyones week?

1 comment:

  1. I think you will be amazed what you can do after the 10kg loss running wise! It will all just be easier. Congrats again. I'm so happy for you. xo

    ReplyDelete