Monday, September 12, 2011

Week Ten!

This week I was supposed to hit then ten kilo loss mark but alas the scales have decided they didnt want to move so I am still the same :( I dont mind staying the same though for a couple of weeks I just feel like it is my body catching up and getting use to the new weight.

But this week I want that last kilo gone so I can make the ten kilo mark. I was thinking about it the other day and how far I still have to go and my Mum (wise women that she is) said dont think about how far you have to go and think about how far you have already come. So that is what I am doing because what I have lost in this short time is amazing.

I am still on track to get under the 100 by Christmas and I went shopping and tried on clothes with my sister on the weekend and they look nice. My stomach is not sticking out as much and I was trying on smaller sizes. Yay for me! I am glad we are coming into warmer months though so I can wear my skirts. All my pants are getting a tad to big and look very saggy in the bottom.

I have decided though that I need to tone and am not sure whether to go back to the gym or just do my own thing at home. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there lovely! I think an adjustment is exactly what it is. xo

    ReplyDelete