I have read and been told numerous times that it takes 21 days to break a habit and make a new one. I bought this cool little book when I was shopping over the weekend were you list the habits you want to change and tick off the days you do it and what you will reward yourself with at the end of it. I decided that this would be a good way to keep on track.
So over the next twenty-one days I am going to:
- Refrain from eating any form of take out (this I think is my biggest downfall particularly on weekends)
- Eat a protein breakfast everyday i.e. eggs on toast
- Take all the supplements as recommended by my naturopath/iridoligist (I am really bad at remembering this)
- Do some form of excercise everyday. Even if I can only fit in ten minutes
- Drink two litres of water every day
What habits would you like to change? I challenge you to do this with me and let me know the results. I will let you know how I have faired each week. I am starting today.
P.S. Tam here is your mention as requested. And Melissa I was told to tell you to Suger Coat that!