Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Why is it so?


rain.umbrella.JPG

Why is it that when it rains all you want is a nice hot sausage roll or something equally warm and equally bad for you? That and wanting to curl up on your couch and watch a movie or read a book. Does this happen to you or is it just me?

All I felt like today was a nice sausage and coffee milk. But I refrained I had a chicken and cheese toasted sandwich instead. Probably not the best option but it did the trick. My problem was I started this week without really preparing anything for lunches and snacks so I didn't need to eat too many carbs. It may have had something to do with my work Christmas party being on the weekend and I didn't feel like doing anything at all on Sunday.

I have been pretty good so far except for lunches as I have had sandwiches and that is probably to many carbs for me. But I am determined to cook up some meals and freeze them in portions for lunches this weekend as I get sick of eating salads and need the variety.

I hope the rain goes away and we get some nice summer weather soon I want to go to the beach and salads are much nicer on the warmer days.

1 comment:

  1. Argh. So true. Cool weather just calls hot box to me. Come and eat hot oily things... Preparation is so the key. Then you can avoid the shops all together.

    ReplyDelete