Monday, July 11, 2011

WW Results Week 2

My second week is now over on WW and I proud to report that I lost another massive 1.3kg. I truly cannot believe how much success I have had the last two weeks with this. I wish I had done it a long time ago but I am here now and am on my weigh to achieving my goal of 30kg in 365days.

My success this week I think is a result of:
- I never once went over my daily allowance of points and I had a couple of treats in there I just worked them in
- I continue to weigh most things I eat.
- And most of all we didn't have any takeaway.

Takeaway I would say is our biggest downfall. On the weekends we just couldn't be bothered to cook so buy dinner or lunch which costs us a fortune and is not good for the waistline either. I think preparation is the key. I went shopping on Saturday and bought a chicken and one of those yummy chicken in a bag things and put everything in there and put it in the oven. Saturday night dinner was as simple as that and yummy too.

I also think the fact that I weigh in on a Monday helps me stay focused and watch what I eat over the weekend.

How did your week go?

2 comments:

  1. Well done! You so deserve the reward of seeing the numbers go down.

    Not sure how I'm going - weigh in for me is Wednesday morning - but I feel like it's been a good week. Not perfect, because I'm never perfect but okay.

    I go through periods where I weigh everyday but it generally dictates my mood too much so try to avoid the scales between Wednesdays!

    Hope this week is another great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooo! OMG so excited. Really, really excited.

    ReplyDelete