Saturday, February 26, 2011

I did it...

I decided on Wednesday to swap my gym membership over from one I didnt use to Curves.

I must say I was the biggest sceptic when it come to Curves I thought it was people wanting to do a workout out but wussing out and going to curves. This most likely comes from having a brother in the fitness industry. But I went and I did a trial run around the circuit and was pleasantly suprised at how much of a work out it was.

So I cancelled my other membership and joined up. The great thing I find is they always say Hi Trina how are you today and they are quite happy to weigh and measure you each week and will go through a food diary with you to assist you with your weightloss.

So I have booked in for Thursday afternoon next week to weigh and measure and I plan to start a food diary to get their feedback. I must say I love thier assistance. I have been a member of a few gyms and never had this kind of service and help before. Which is probably why I stop going after a while.

So stay tuned cause I am determined to lose enough weight and centremetres to fit into my jeans for winter.

PS I went this morning and did a walk/run after and I am sooooo sore. But you know what they say no pain no gain.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I would definitely utilise EVERYTHING they offer. I'll get you that book.

    ReplyDelete