Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 5

This week didn't go so well. I stayed the same though which I am pretty happy with as I went out on Saturday night and had a few "lemonades" and McDonalds at 3am and I am now consequently getting sick. Damn cold air!

So now all I want is a truckload of orange juice and it is really really high in points. Hopefully it goes away before it starts and I can get back on track this week and pull a big number. I was really slack all week last week and it shows.

I am felling very unmotivated right now but I am still determined to get this weight off. I need to find the motivation I had a few weeks ago.

How are you all going?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it is time to grab some new photos and even take some before {well, 5kg in before} photos for the big reveal at the end.

    Back on the horse. You can do it hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you craving the orange juice? If so, might be your body's way of telling you you need vit c. Maybe some vit c tablets will take away the feeling? Perhaps try some sugar-free orange cordial?

    Think I'm going okay this week. Will know tomorrow morning. Hate weighing in...but know I must be doing something right because my jeans are too big.

    As for motivation...I don't know! How do you get that feeling back? That 'I can conquer all' feeling. If you find the answer can you send it my way??

    Tis so hard when you're sick... Hope you feel better soon.
    :)

    ReplyDelete