Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 6 Take Two

This week I re-did week 6 on my WW journey and I think I did well in getting back on track and sticking to my points. I did use some of the pro points but only 19 of them and if I had something high in points I tried to counteract it with something low for another meal.

But when I got on the scales this morning my weight hadn't changed it is still the same 109.5kg it was about two weeks ago and I am starting to get very frustrated.

I have been slack and haven't started excercising so this week is the week. I am going to get back on the tready and restart the C25K challenge. And I am not going to go over my dialy points allowance once at all in the next seven days. I want to see if this makes a difference. If not well I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. But I need to kick start this losing weight again cause I have sat around this five kilo loss for a while now.

So wish me luck for the week. I will keep you posted as I go. I might even share with you what I have eaten each day which will help keep me on track.

2 comments:

  1. You don't need luck, you can do it! Tis hard going. Share what you eat - is it weird I want to know? I eat SO much and feel decidedly abnormal. Wondering what others eat...

    Here with you, lamenting the scales staying the same..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Trina. Here for you. xo

    ReplyDelete